Monday, December 6, 2010

The Curve ♥

Wow....today i special lehh....no moody xD
Cuz...i so happy..my mother bring 'Us' go The Curve buy the slipper i 'WANTED' veri long^^
'We' go there around 12.30 pm....on the road....my mother drove wrong way...LOL=.="
Cuz her driving skills quite SUCKZ >o<
'We' go eat McD o...'She' sit beside me xD
Quite 'romantic' la :P
Errrr....'We' back around 3.30...After i back home..
I str8 go dota....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giv a noob Lanc=.=
I sapu him de....but he win cuz his team LOL
Den he say me noob zzzz...
GRRRRRRR!!!Dun wan dota la!!!
Den come write blog :P
Errr...i think nth to say about today le....
Nth special oso >o<
Oh....i wanna ask something...Do my blog veri boring?=="
Cuz i feel so....zzz
I'll try 2 make it interesting la...
K...juz for today...:)
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment